Monday, May 18, 2009

Begin the Begin

So here's the deal: I've been on maternity leave for over a year now, with no ending in sight. While I've loved nearly every minute of it, I feel like my brain is slowly turning into mushy Cheerio bits. I've got to start exercising this gray matter before it's completely gone, so here we are.

Over the past year I've developed so many new skills--not the least of which is signing a credit card receipt with one hard (try it--it's hard!). I've also had to readjust my schedule to do adult- only chores--like folding, washing and drying laundry, washing dishes, vacuuming, and, yes, procrastinating on the computer--to fit within the timeframe of my baby's naptime. Hence the name of this blog.

Come along on this crazy ride with me--some things you might find interesting, annoying, boring, exciting, weird, or deem me mildy psychotic and/or neurotic. But it's me, it's us, and it's just the beginning.

1 comment: