Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In the spirit of backpedaling . . .

I'm not, really, backpedaling. I've just been thinking about what I wrote yesterday, and I feel like I was being a brat and taking cheap shots.

You know I absolutely adore you babyloss parents, right? You know I think you are amazing and wonderful and have quite literally saved me so many times . . . and I wasn't dissing the actual Remembrance Day, yes? I hope you do. Because I love you and would rather melt my face off than hurt your feelings.

And anyone who might be reading this who isn't a babyloss parent . . . you know I love you also, right? Even if you feel awkward around me or feel like you don't know what to say, or are just reading this to find out if I've imploded yet. Or if you do ask and do care, I carry your thoughts like good luck charms in my pocket.

It all comes back to the damn Eff Beez, doesn't it? The root of all of society's collective ills. Or, my ills I guess. I just miss my girl and sometimes that comes out as grumpiness. Sorry, friends.

5 comments:

  1. And I only just commented on that last post.
    FB can be a bizarre place. The things I've read!
    I'm still in angryland so can't say much more on this, other than no apologies needed.
    Wouldn't it be great to just jump out the grumpies on the trampoline (as my kids do) and have it all be alright. Oh, to be a kid again.
    Love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth~ You're the Cats Pajamas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, not you too! I was the one back peddling just the other day.
    Love ya, MB.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is your soap box, lady. You can say whatever you want here. I personally like unexpectedly grouchy and/or happy posts from other people. Let's me know that I've not gone completely insane myself. this is one crazy journey, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how expressive your post was. Believe me, its refreshing.

    Love you you. <3

    ReplyDelete